hello world!
hello world!

Ground Fault Safety

Ground faults present a threat to your safety and efficiency of your home. They can be caused by old appliances, damaged wiring, or faulty power tools. In each case, they make it possible for the electricity to find an unplanned route to the ground. This can lead to electric shock if also touching a conductive item. They present a special danger in high humidity and moisture rooms, like kitchens and bathrooms.  

To prevent the electric shocks, fires, and burns, our electricians can equip your home with GFCI outlets. Installing GFCIs in your home is an affordable way to be safe and will help you keep your property up to code.

Ready to Reach Out?

Fill out this contact form and we'll get back to you!

Service Contact Form