hello world!
hello world!

Carbon Monoxide Detectors

Carbon Monoxide is an odorless, colorless and tasteless toxic gas, which prevents your body from properly transporting oxygen. It is known as the “silent killer." Carbon Monoxide poisoning can happen quickly if inhaled in high concentrations of the gas levels can build up slowly over time, causing headaches, drowsiness, dizziness and even brain damage and death, especially in people with respiratory problems, children, and elderly population.

Carbon Monoxide Detectors help save lives every day. The most important element is for them to be properly placed and installed to serve their purpose. Connecticut requires a Carbon Monoxide Detector near bedrooms and on each habitable level of your home.

Carbon Monoxide Detectors function similarly to smoke detectors; however, their placement differs and should be installed by State-Wide Electric’s electricians. A single-function carbon monoxide alarm is recommended, but we can also help you install a dual Smoke-Carbon Monoxide Detector.

Ready to Reach Out?

Fill out this contact form and we'll get back to you!

Service Contact Form